Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, April 10, 2006

All Nighter...

I am in the beginning of my all nighter, even though there isn't much time left to it. So what if I don't make sense?

Today was a busy day. No, I didn't do school work, silly! I woke up at about 7am and took the New York State Teacher Certification Exam. It was really draining. It's one of three tests that I have to take to get teacher certified (in case you didn't get that from the title). It was a lot of reading comprehension and an essay. Really annoying. I got back to the dorm and chilled. Then I got a message from the Solomonts that they were going to be in the city today, so I got to go see them! I love those people! I really miss them. I can't wait to go to Israel in January!

After I got back, I went shopping with two really funny friends. I got a skirt. Then we went to get pizza. I ordered more than I could handle. Then I came back to the dorm and procrastinated for a little while before getting down to work. I finished 1/4 lesson plans. Well technically 1.5/4, but you get the point. I hope to finish them at home. I need to have them done by tomorrow. My bus leaves in 5.5 hours. I should probably start packing. I want to walk to the bus station tomorrow. I'll try to pack lightly. Haha...yeah right.

I can't wait to go home and play with my nephews! I miss those little handsome studs!

The end. Time to pack. No more homework right now. Maybe I'll have time for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home