Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bio...who needs it, anyway?

I just BSed my way through a bio test. I don't think I am going to pass it. No, I am not being humble. I really think I failed.

I saw my babies on Sunday. It made me so happy! They are, bli ayin hara, such gorgeous kids and they love me! They really love me! Meiriam drove me back to the city on their way back to Boston, then I went to Showcase. Stern does it every year. They make a performance. A lot of my friends were in it, so I went for moral support. I really enjoyed it.

Last night, my friend Racheli got married! It was such a beautiful wedding. My friend Esther picked me and 2 other girls up from YU to take us to the hall. We thought we got off at the wrong exit, so we drove around trying to figure out a reverse route and we ended up on the street of the hall! It was crazy. I guess you had to be there. I had so much fun dancing. I saw a lot of people that I haven't seen for a while, and I got to dance with my WAFFLE! She better come back after Pesach. She told me of her possible plans if she comes back which got me really excited...we'll see what happens.

In other news, I am going home on Sunday. My parents said that they don't want me to stay for Monday and Tuesday. Who am I to argue?
I have to write math lesson plans before I leave. I don't know what I am going to do. Whatever...I'll figure it out.

I am waiting for Erica to be done with her test so I can get food with her. I am very much not in the mood for this school thing anymore. I can't do it anymore. I am becoming academically exhausted.

Have a good day.

PS I MISS MY DEVORA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home