Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Not So Happy Anymore

I had a really bad night last night. Well, it was more like this morning. Feelings were played with, and people (aka me) got hurt. Badly. I am not such a fan of this hurt thing. I hate letting it affect me, but it does. I feel very used and hurt. I am hoping to clarify it today after school. On a good note, I have amazing friends. Really amazing. They're there for me when I need them. This situation bites.

In other happy news, I got my bio test back with a "see me" on it. Yay. I have so much work to do it is ridiculous. This is going to be a heck of a "vacation". I need this to be over. I have also been having trouble (beginning last night) with my living situation for next year. I was supposed to go into an apartment with 4 other girls. One of them called me to tell me that she might have found me a roomate. I told her that I need someone I know. Then we spoke online and she made me really upset. She pretty much said that I can't back out now, but if I am going to, then I need to tell her. I want to live near Erica. I need her. I think I will live with them. If worse comes to worse, I'll move to a single room near Erica.

I am so stressed out and upset. I wish I wasn't, but I am. I don't know what to do.

At least I have time with my nephews to look forward to.

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Carla said...

oh no! that really sucks, im sorry hon!!! (about being over new people) feel better soon!

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kashnow!
Hope u had an amazing Shabbos!!
Just keeping hanging in there and hold ur head high b/c someone is constantly thinking of you.. (esp while u r sleeping) (thats b/c of the Time zones..LOL)
I looked over the photo's of your B'day oh my ... ur face when i turned up boy ur mum got a good shot of your face!!
neways just a little thought to cheer u up...

Life is like riding a bicycle - if you find the going is tough it's a good sign , it means you're going uphill...

so Kashnow keep riding away!!
Have a good Day
Hang in there
i know where i am if u need me
Love u more
Jacobs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home