Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, April 09, 2006

STILL SO MUCH WORK TO DO!

Shabbos was great. Yes, a Shabbos in Brooklyn was actually great. I got to spend quality time with my Belgian Waffle, who is going back home tomorrow after being here for two months. The woman of the house she stayed at is amazing. She is one of the most caring and generous women I have ever met.

I have to leave at 7am tomorrow to the NY State Education test. Supposedly, it's reading comprehension and essays. GREAT. After that, I have to pack and do my homework. My mother wants me to go shopping, too. I told my mother that I can't come home tomorrow because I won't get any work done with my yummy nephews in my sight. Hehe. So, I am leaving on Monday morning.

Yes, I am still upset about the situation. You know...the "situation." I just got off the phone with someone who had almost the same situation with the same person. Comforting. It was good to hear, but I'm still really upset about it. Eh.

That's all for now. I should probably get some sleep. Night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home