Counter
Free Site Counter

Saturday, April 15, 2006

3 Down, 5 To Go

The first days were good. Lots of eating. Lots of nephew bonding time. First seder, I was home. Second seder, I was at Rabbi Miller's house with about 10 public school kids. It was alright.

My arm has a weird feeling in it. It's kind of like a headache...but in my arm.

I have school work to do. I hate work.

All my stuff is in a pile in front of me. Mess, mess. I am not in my own room because my sis and BIL have taken it over. Oh, well. I get to share a room with my youngest nephoo. My nephoos really like me. YAY! I try not to think about them leaving, but I can't help it.

I just got an e-mail from the girl that Rabbi Miller hired to plan the next Shabbaton. She wants advisors to come to Boston in 2 weekends for an "advisor shabbaton". Great. We'll see if I can fit it into my busy schedule...aka if my nephews will be here for Shabbos. Hehe.

That's all I have the brainpower for for now.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...I had a headache in my foot!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

a headache in your amr? isn't that a warning sign of a heart attack

my word verification was idtpjugd what kind of word is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home