Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, April 21, 2006

Shabbos is Coming!

Shabbos is coming and I'm so happy, but I know that after Shabbos I have to go back to school. AW MAN!

My nephews came back from Monsey today. I am so happy they came back! Now I have something to distract me from thinking of the stuff I've been thinking of.

The rest of Pesach was good. Really filling, but good. I made it all the way through without getting sick B"H. I can't say the same about my brothers though. Wusses.

I really don't want to go back to school. I want to stay here and be the Boston advisor. The only reason I like NY is because I have my friends there. I can't wait for school to be over so I can be free of this stuff. I am supposed to find a math course for the summer, but I don't know where to find it. I e-mailed my teacher, so maybe she can help me. We shall see.

I might make a dress for my Rochele's wedding. My aunt's going to help me out. I'm going to bawl my eyes out at that wedding. Oh man. I love that girl!

Okay, enough for now. I hope everyone has a great Shabbos!

PS Thanks for having breakfast with me this morning, Morah Shifra!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home