Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, May 04, 2006

ANOTHER SHIRA SHOUT!

Hey Shira,

GUESS WHO DOESN'T HAVE SCHOOL A WEEK FROM MONDAY?!? Maybe I WILL go with you. I'm not sure though. We'll discuss. If I don't call you, then have your people call my people.

Love,
Hinda


END OF SHOUT OUT


The sheva brachos were nice. Got to see a lot of people. Only problemn is that I just got back and have lots to do. I decided not to drop lit and I am meeting with the teacher on Monday. I have to make an oral presentation by then. Fun, fun, fun. Only thing is, I didn't revise my paper since I thought I would drop the class. Whatever.

Good night.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chindeleh!!!!

I chev not been able to sheck ze blog een a verrry long tiyme

I meess you a lot and I vont to get zogezerr vis you vun day!

Loving you mon sheree (I'm not really sure what that means I hope it's not inappropriate :])

love yourr seecrrret admierer

*sink about vut kind of accent zees iss :)* (and its not a yiddeshe bubbe)

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH! ANOTHER SHOUT-OUT! I'M REALLY EXCITED!!!!
i'll call you tomorrow night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home