Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Aw, man. It's SUNDAY.

Why am I aw manning because it's Sunday? Because it's so hard to procrastinate about school work when it's not Shabbos anymore!

Shabbos was really nice. I was and still am in Monsey at my brother in law's parents' house. I got to play with my nephews. They are too cute bli ayin hara. I am planning to head back to the city semi-soon. Party. Back to work. I made a list of the work that I have to do while I was on the way here. Not so bad, but I am not too excited about it.

Anyway, I am excited to go home. I am supposed to have reading week, but, as always, we have math class, so I can't really go home. I will be home next weekend and will hopefully be able to stay for Sunday. I need to find out what my final schedule is. I am unsure about when some of them are.
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends.

3 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

I completly agree with your sentiment. On shabbos it's not just good to procrastinate and be lazy, it's encouraged! But come sunday I'm just another lazy slob who's not writing his term-paper on existentalism like he should.

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u can come to my home and play
love and faith

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU WERE IN MONSEY AND I DIDN'T GET TO SEE YOU!!!!!! :o (thats my shocked face)

I'm glad you were able to spend time with your butchkies (thats nephew in Adina language) they are probably so big!!!

k ttfn
luv ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home