Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, May 15, 2006

She's Done It Again!

FINAL English Paper

Time started: 9:00pm
Time finished: 11:48pm
Time due: 12am

I am officially the champion!

Today, I went to RI with my family for a Mother's Day lunch at my aunt's house. It was really nice. On the way home, we went to Barnes and Noble and I got the books I needed for my paper so I would be able to cite stuff. I got home and got to work. I am pretty darn proud of myself. I really do work best under pressure. Speaking of pressure, I need to sign up for another class. I need to take a full courseload so I can talk to them about not being screwed over and not be screwed over...know what I mean?

Anyway, tomorrow I can relax. I am going to chill with Dena and then with DAC at the NCSY office. I can't wait to have a day not worrying about stoopid skool stuph. Sigh...



Now comes the special shout out...


MAZEL TOV, DEVORAH!
I am so proud of you!

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just cuz- call me -- i have a contact for you at stern college for knowledge who might be able to get you insider help....

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

spekaing of dudu, my mashgiach believes that wherever you are, if you yell out, "dude! itzik!" someone will pick their head up cuz you called their name.

kinda like yelling out "yoili!" by chassidish ppl, and "menachem mendel!" or "shauer zalman!" by lubavitch ppl.

wv:
oveepxw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home