Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Paper? Eh.

Shabbos was nice. (Editor's note: I realize that I always write that "Shabbos was nice". Just thought you should know.) It's raining here and is supposed to rain for the rest of the week, but it was still nice. Tonight, I went out to pizza and ice cream with DAC. I love that woman. We had a really good talk.

Now I am at Dena's. We're having a sleepover. We're in two seperate rooms, but whatever. Ha. I have to write a paper tomorrow. It's an early mother's day present I guess (get it? Because I'm not a mother yet?). We'll see how that goes.

I might do orientation at Stern next semester. We'll see about that too. And about coming to New York for a week in July. I have a wedding on a Sunday, then my birthday is the next Friday. It's something to think about while procrastinating tomorrow.

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home