Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm DONE!

I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE!

Yes, I copied and pasted that. I'm not THAT bored already. All I have to do it write up a few fieldwork papers (that I think I was supposed to have done last night). I woke up at 7am to review the Hebrew literature, went to sleep for a little bit, then woke up at ten to 9, thinking that the final was at 9. It was at 9:30, but I chilled with Rachel Lee in the caf until then. We were going to the same place anyway, because a lot of the Hebrew classes were having their final in the gym. I knew a lot of it, so I know I didn't fail. It's all about the fluff, baby.

I have to figure out if someone wants to give me a ride home with all my stuff. I might ask my cousin. But, if anyone knows anyone heading in that direction in the next few days, let me know.

I worked on my video again last night (got help with it, too) and it is AWESOME! I hope I can burn it off my computer. I don't want to bring my computer to the Shabbaton, so I'll have to make sure that it will play on whatever computer is there.

Speaking of Shabbaton, if anyone knows of anywhere where I can find a good dvar torah on Bamidbar (something interesting to teens) let me know!

3 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you mean finding a dvar torah on bamidbar??

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yay! mazal tov Hinda!

wait wait wait...spring regional is this week? this week is memorial day...? woah...

i wanna see the video.

wv:
fpxxwk

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's all about the fluff, baby."

never a truer statment made

that is pretty much how I got through my classes in high school!
:)
I'll see ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home