Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Back Home and Packing Again

I have been packing (for the Shabbaton) for quite a while now. Okay, so I got distracted...so what?

Today was crazy. I went to sleep early this morning and woke up a little later to a packing frenzy. I had to open and reopen my college boxes plenty of times before I took care of everything. My friend, Rivka, saved my life by coming to the bus station with me. And DAC picked me up from the bus, so that was AWESOME! So good to be home for good.

I went to my Rochele's shower tonight. I still can't believe she's getting married! I also say my friend Rivkie from high school. She just got engaged this week. Her sister, Chana, was there, too. I also saw a girl Chani that I haven't seen for three years. We went to school together from 1st-8th grade and I hadn't seen her since the Lubavitch girls convention in 12th grade. We had a great time reuniting. I was a bit hyper, but what else is new?

I should get back to packing. I worked my tushy off on an NCSY video and I can't get it onto a CD. I thought of a plan though, so we shall see how that goes. I don't want to have to bring my computer with me.

Back to packing. Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur done stern for this year????
i'm a bit confuuuussseeedd???

Congrats!!! u made it!!
missing you
Jacobs

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about a memory stick for the video?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home