Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Long Day

I haven't been home yet today.

The luncheon today was great. Lots of kids, parents and supporters. Afterwards, DAC, Yitz and I went to Rami's with BEN TAP SOUL (well, it was just Ben and Etan, but the other two lost out, so they don't count in this)! They played at the luncheon and they are AWESOME! Then DAC and I went to Walgreen's, CVS, then back to her place to chill. We had dinner at Rubin's, then Yitz came over and took us to the NCSY office which is where I am now. We started watching videos from Spring, but we only got through one because the others weren't working. Great.

I am so tired. Tomorrow night a bunch of us are going to the HHNE graduation with Rabbi Miller. I can't wait to see kids! I MISS THEM!

Have a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home