Counter
Free Site Counter

Saturday, June 10, 2006

A Week Without Blogging

I'm sorry I have kept you all out of the loop. I'll catch you up...

I am having a GREAT time substituting! Makes me feel better about my career choice. It's lots of fun. I help out in a kindergarten class for a little bit in the afternoon and that's a party, too. That's pretty much my every day.

I bought new glasses this week. I am excited about them. They should be coming in by the end of the week. I wanted to get new contacts since my current pair ripped, but my prescription expired so I have to wear my glasses. They don't really look so great with my new haircut (yes, I cut my hair), but I'll have to deal. I think I'll make it.

Shabbos was nice and relaxing. DAC came. Now I am at her house and I am sleeping over because tomorrow is the JSU (Jewish Student Union) Inaugural Celebration and we are going early to help set up. It's going to be really nice. There are about 110 people coming.

I'm going to go relax in front of the box with DAC and watch the DVD we rented. Box being the TV, of course.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home