Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hanging In CT

Shabbos was awesome. I left work on Friday at 11, caught a bus to Springfield at 12, switched to a bus to Hartford at 2, then took a train with 5 NCSYers to Stamford. I had so much fun. Friday night after our meals at our respective hosts, we chilled at this mansion that the owners open for Shabbos. We ate lunch at the shul, chilled at the mansion again, then had Seuda Shelishit with the shul. After havdala, we went BOWLING! That was fun. I had to use a disposable camera because I can't find my camera charger.

Now I am in Bex's house and I am leaving in a few hours. I am going on a 7:47am train with 3 NCSYers. They are getting off before me. I need to get to a wedding at about 1pm in Woosta. I told someone I would give them a ride. I should figure that out.

Okay, I'm tired. I'm going to sleep. Night night and Happy Father's Day!

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yes yes, happy fathers day Hinda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home