Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tomorrow is the last day of school...:(

I don't want school to be over. I had so much fun!

I am going to Crown Heights for shabbos to be with my Rochele. I am so excited to spend time with her before she gets hitched. I am going downtown with Shifra tomorrow to look for something to wear to the wedding. I am going to dance my tail feather off at this wedding. I am so excited to dance with my Rochele (and her siblings too)! AAAH! ROCHELE!

Nothing much else is going on. My newest passion is the dollar store near my house. LOVING THAT. Idea for an NCSY event: See how long it takes us to get kicked out by asking for price checks on everything. We shall see. Ha.

Planning on making a summer shabbaton in a few weeks. Not sure how to do that. DAC's going to help me. We shall see how that works out.

I hope everyone's enjoying their summer!

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i help too? ill make cookies and do other stuff.
love and faith
g a

 

Post a Comment

<< Home