Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, June 22, 2006

In honor of my baby Rochele

MY ROCHELE IS GETTING MARRIED IN ABOUT 3 DAYS! AAAAAAAAAAH!

I am so excited to spend shabbos with her. I am hopefully travelling with my friend Rivki tomorrow. It should be fun.

Today was the last day of school. I made sure to spoil the kids a lot today so I could leave them on a good note. It worked. Ha.

Have I mentioned that my ROCHELE is getting married? Whoa. I don't think I fully realize what is going on.

I did some shopping today. Morah Shifra had a headache when we were downtown. I hope you're feeling better, Morah!

I got a special phone call when I was in the mall tonight. JACOBS, I miss you like no other. Please come in August! Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oy Oy Oy! (I can see the sign on your door in my head!)

Have a good Shabbos everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home