Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, July 10, 2006

New York

It's so nice to be in New York knowing that I don't have to be in school. DAC and I got up extra early and took a 7am bus. We got to NYC at 11am (half hour earlier than scheduled) and we shopped around. I tried finding something for the wedding, but that didn't happen. I did buy stuff from H&M though, so it wasn't a total waste. Then we sat in a Dunkin Donuts and we went our seperate ways for a few hours. Then we reconvened at Nili's apartment. We ended up going out to eat at Dougie's Express. Not too impressive. Then we walked around Times Square and I looked in the Swatch store for a new watch. I didn't end up getting one. After that, we went to the Apple store so Nili could get an iPod. That store is awesome!

Then we went back to the Upper West Side and went to Starbucks with a friend of DAC and Nili's. I had my second root beer of the day. Then DJ called me back and told me that I could sleep at her place tonight. I was going to come in tomorrow morning, but I had left her a message saying that I was in NY. So, Nili walked back to her apartment with me, I got my stuff and left to Devora's. I have been here for about an hour but I don't want to go into DJ's room because she isn't feeling too well. I can't wait to see her!

I really need to get some sleep. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home