Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack

Today, I went to Devora's office with her and labelled for 3 hours. Then I went to meet Yehudis for lunch. We planned on eating at Cafe K, but it was mobbed, so we went to a falafel stand in Rockafellar Center. It was good. After we finished eating, Yehudis pulled out a piece of cheesecake with a candle in it. It was so sweet. Thanks, Hudis!

I went back to Devora's office and chilled there until I had to go get the bus.

I had a great little vacation. It was so nice to be in NY and not have to go to school. *Sigh*

I can't wait to see my kids tomorrow! A new kid came on Monday. I know who he is, so it should be fun.

Good night everyone!

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Come back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home