Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fast Day

Tomorrow is a fast day and I am working until 4 (two people have to stay until 4 everyday and I volunteered to work until 4 on the fast day because I am so nice...and because I need spending money). I love camp. My kids are adorable. I got a new one on Monday when I was in NY and I know him from before, so now I have 14. My boss asked me if it would be okay for a girl to come to camp on days that some of my kids are absent. I said ok. I love Israeli kids. I speak more Hebrew in camp than I did in Israel.

In other news...I went out to dinner with my parents and little bro to the new Taam China (called Taam China 2...who would have thought?). Afterwards, I went to Target with Morah Shifra. We had wanted to go to Gap Outlet (which is in the same mall as Target), but we got there too late. Better luck next time.

I hope everyone has an easy fast!

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

there's a new taam china...? what?

csdbmec...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home