Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, July 14, 2006

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to me.

I made two awesome newsletters! One for my group and one for Morah Shifra's. My dad's printer made a few funky neon purple lines on them (the kids pictures that are on the border), but it's okay. Who knows which parents actually read it and/or keep it for more than 10 minutes?

I don't have too much to write right now (as you can blatantly see). I will try to blog again tomorrow after my surprise party in camp. :)

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HINDA DEAREST!!!!!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!

Luv,
me

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

happy birthday Hinda!

zlpev...

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Happy co-Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home