Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Good Weekend

A bunch of friends came over on Shabbos to chill. It was really nice. We went to the park and then walked around the reservoir. After Shabbos, I took Yossi, Shif and Matt to JP Licks. I called one of my NCSYers to see where she was going and she said she was going to JP Licks, too. She was with a bunch of other kids, so I called it a Boston NCSY Event. It was awesome.

There are 30+ people coming to the shabbaton this weekend. I am so excited, but I have so much to do! DJ, I will make sure your regards are sent! XOXO

Today, my parents and I went to Syms for their bash (aka big sale). I bought a new outfit and 2 really soft sweaters. One is green (duh) and the top for my outfit is green, too. I didn't want you to be worried.

We are learning about Community Helpers in camp this week. Morah Shifra's mommy is going to come visit camp and talk to the kids about being a nurse. A real policeman might come at the end of the week! I am so excited! WOOHOO! I love my job.

In other news, I saw my Rochele on Friday. She looks so cute! Married...wow.

The end for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home