Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fast Broken

Another Tisha B'Av, gone like the wind. Like wind that could have toppled me over since I had no food in my system.

I wanted to go to the OU video presentation today, but I didn't. I didn't do too much at all. I did think about the Beis Hamikdash though. And I thought about Israel a lot. I also said Tehillim. So, I guess I did some of the things I was supposed to do.

I am going to NY tomorrow. I have to ask my brother when he's going. I think I'll end up on a bus in the early AM. I need to see my DJ! Amy and Elana are coming to sleep over too. I love those girls. I can't wait.

I got guilted into going to the NCSY conference on August 21 and 22. DJ said she might try to stop by one night to say hi, so if she does that, then I will leave with her. I am not looking forward to it too much. Besides, I went to LTS (Leadership Training Seminar) last year and it was amazing. I am afraid that going to another program like it is pushing it. We'll see. I had told Amy that if she goes, then I go. Since she's going, I'll keep my end of the deal.

I don't feel like packing. Can someone come and do it for me? Thanks.

Have a good night! I will try to post again before Shabbos since I'm sure this post kept you on the edge of your seat.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger mirrac said...

you could have mentioned how you were supposed to be going to dallas this weekend and not ny but whatever....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home