Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, August 07, 2006

GREAT DAY!

Today was awesome. We had a Jump-A-Thon in camp to raise money for Camp Simcha. Miriam and I jumped first and jumped 155 times. We would have kept going, but we wanted the kids to have a chance. REALLY!

After camp, DAC took me to Target, but believe it or not, it wasn't the highlight of the day. We went to Payless because I wanted to find a pair of brown shoes, and I found THESE!






Aren't they beautiful? I had seen them in one size smaller than I needed, so I went to the guy at the counter and asked, "Could you save my life and tell me that you have these in my size?" He laughed and checked the computer and said that they have 2 pairs. I was so excited. He sent one of the girls who worked there to get them for me and I thanked her up and down. We discussed the beauty of green for a few minutes, then I tried on the shoes and literally danced around the store. I went to pay and the girl who got the shoes for me continued to listen to me spew about them. When she rang me up she said, "I'll give you 10% off." WOW. How amazing?

I changed into my new shoes right when we got back into the car. DAC had to go to Friendly's to get something for her brother and I went in with her. When we were waiting, a woman turned around to me, saw my necklace and shoes and said, "Do you have a necklace to match every pair of shoes?" Yes, I was wearing a green necklace. It was funny. I guess you had to be there.

I got home and my family was sitting at the kitchen table. Yossi said he wanted to go to AJ Wright to look at t-shirts, so I ate a piece of meat roll and took him. I got three nice cheap skirts and he got some t-shirts which we are returning half of. Then we deposited my paycheck at Stop and Shop and went home.

This week in camp is musical instruments week. During lunch today, We put on Lev Tahor 4 and I started lip syncing to the music. I told the kids what lip syncing means and one kid told me to go on the stage and do it. I did that for a few minutes, then I got down and told them that the Morahs will put on a concert before the Shabbos party on Friday. When I was in Target, I found two blow up microphones for $.64. Bargain...HELLO?!?!?

Wow, have I gone on for a while. That will be all for now. Ta-ta. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

wow, thats green if i ever saw green alright. cute.

oh Hinda, you are just one ridiculous, ridiculous person. (have i ever told you that before?)

word verification:
aybib

 

Post a Comment

<< Home