Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's Almost 1am and I Haven't Told You About My Night!

SO...

After eating a little bit of dinner, I took Abba's car to pick up DAC and go to Watertown.

Here's the breakdown:
We started off at the Arsenal Mall. DAC returned something at Marshall's, then we both got shirts at Gap Outlet (yes, one of mine is green). Then we walked all around the mall and didn't buy anything else. Then we went across the street to the Watertown Mall. We started at Payless and I went over to the girl at the counter (the same one who helped me find my dream shoes) and said, "I just came to say hi. Remember me?" Then I pointed to my shoes and she was like, "Oh, HI!" Then we went to Target and DAC bought me a pair of Dr. Suess fish pajama pants. We each got a clearance t-shirt to match. For me a green one and for her a blue one. Thank G-d for the men's department. I can't wait until the next Shabbaton! I got a shirt for Yossi (on clearance, too!), a cool watch, and exchanged something for Dena.

Overall, a fun night. Plus the fact that my father's car has a CD player, we had a lot of fun with that.

Now I am sitting here wondering how it got to be 1am. WHAT?!?

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home