Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Motivator?

Are you still considered a motivator if you need to use something materialistic, like, oh, I don't know...a Frappucino, to motivate someone to do something that they should be doing on their own? Hmmm...I guess so. I'll take it. :)

Shabbos was awesome. Really. I spent a lot of time with friends. Morah Shani, her sister, and I walked to Young Israel and I saw two of my campers and a few other ones. I usually see more, but a lot of them were out of town. Morah Shifra walked back with us and came to my house for lunch. After lunch, Morah Shani came over, then DAC walked over from Newton. WOOHOO, party in my room! The weather was, BH, beautiful. We all walked over to Gila's house for her birthday, but we didn't stay for too long.

After Shabbos, we were going to have a "Morah Outing" with 3/4 of the Morahs, but one backed out, so Morah Shifra and I had a nice night out. We went to Barnes and Noble (open until 11pm on Saturday nights!) so Shif could get something for her father, then we went to CVS and Walgreen's. They didn't have what I was looking for, so I drove to Stop and Shop and I found it! It wasn't easy, but it was a successful trip. Very worth it. :)

I can't wait to go to NY tomorrow. I'll be exhausted, but that just means I'll have more energy. don't ask me how that works. I am still trying to figure it out. Nine hours of Peter Pan/Greyhound fun. Woo...hoo. I made sure to get Peter Pan buses because they show movies. If the movie is too boring, I was told to make a phone call, so it should be fine.

I had asked to miss work on Monday because I was going to go somewhere with DJ, but that didn't work out. I had told my camper in shul that I wouldn't be able to take her on a date (Barnes and Noble then JP Licks...be jealous) on Monday, so I told her I would take her on Tuesday. Boy, will she be surprised when she sees me in camp! I am so happy I don't have to miss work. My assistant won't be there Monday and Tuesday, and I felt bad leaving. All for the best!

I can't wait to go shopping tomorrow! I know that is weird coming from me, but I think I might enjoy it. Okay, I'll admit it...I KNOW I'll enjoy it!

Sweet dreams, or as Tonny and I like to say, "PAZ!"

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger The Simons said...

i think thats called bribery...

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yes! i made it to the big time!

;-)

xauxy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home