Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's Over...and I'm Still Alive

Camp is over. I am not too happy about it, but I had a good last day. The kids had such a great summer, but I definitely had more fun than them. Morah Shifra came over last night to make the presents with me. Then we went to the Yeshiva to drop off the stuff. It was late and really DARK in the building. We felt like we were in a horror flick.

After camp, my mom, Morah Shani and I went to Dunkin Donuts and my father picked us up when we were done.

I can't believe the summer is over. I don't want to go to school. Uch. Tomorrow, I am going downtown with Shani and Shifra. I need to find something to wear to a wedding I have on Wednesday night. On Friday, I have a playdate with Uriel in the morning. He's so cute. He's one of my camp alumnus.

I am waiting for my friend to call since she wanted to go out to dinner.

That's my exciting life for now. I miss camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home