Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, August 14, 2006

Two More Days...:'(

I don't want camp to be over. End of crying session...for now.

Yesterday was my day in NY. Got lots of exercise, a recorder (the instrument) with a book of Disney songs, and EMPIRE RECORDS! WOOHOO! And it was 25% off. I KNOW. Then...bowling! I was supposed to win. Oh, well. It was a good day.

I took TWO campers out on a date after camp. Yes, two. Well, I was originally going to take just one, but I saw that she was having a great time with another girl, so I called her mother and asked if I could take her daughter for a few hours. She was like, "Just for fun?" Yes. It was fun. Other than the fact that I am extremely overtired and was really hot, it was fun. I can't wait to have kids to spoil. Mwahaha.

I got home at 6pm and had a Morah outing with 3/4 of the Morahs to Dollar Tree ("Because Heaven Only Costs a Dollar!") and TARGET! We got presents for the kids for the last day of camp. I am going to decorate the containers. Party! We're giving the kids a small Rubbermaid container (they were 4 for a dollar) with a box of crayons, a small cup of Play-Doh (not the imitation stuff), little squishy balls, and, oooh, I just realized that I have taffies that my friends sent me for my birthday. This will be fun. I got Pirates and Shrek on DVD from Target. On sale this week, baby!

I got 4 YU housing e-mails today. All of them (thank G-d) said that I am going to be in Windsor. We are very happy about that. We are not happy about the fact that we are going back. Oh, well. One step at a time.

Got a call from one of my old NCSY advisors with an interesting question...we'll see how that goes. (Yes, I know. MYSTERY!)

That's all the news for tonight. I am way overtired to think of anything else.

Night night.

PS You'll never catch up...MWAHAHA!

4 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a pretty wimpy post abt our morah outing... no details... fine!
-Shif

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

"to Dollar Tree ("Because Heaven Only Costs a Dollar!") and TARGET! We got presents for the kids for the last day of camp."

that sounds familiar...

and btw, come on, we all know what the question is anyway. come on. we could all figure it out.

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe why are you so cool! i want more setails about your sunday activity! and who is the mystery advisor!? you are a woman of mystery! come play!
love and faith
Georgia
btw Mazal Tov to you and Morah Shifra! such a beautiful couple!

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is still no lesson of the day posted... where is it??
you know who I am...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home