Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, August 17, 2006

DOWNTOWN DAY!

Today I went downtown with Morah Shani. It was AWESOME! We got the same bag (from 2 different stores), I got 2 skirts and a bunch of DVDs thanks to Shani's expertise at Strawberries. It was a great deal. Then we had lunch at Milk Street, went to Quincy Market and came home. Then I went to the eye doctor and got ripped off with contacts. of course, my prescription got worse and I just bought new glasses which means I would have to pay a LOT to get the lenses changed. The dude said that I should just wear the contacts most of the time and see if I can go without changing the lenses in the glasses. Oh well. The best part of the trip was that I helped my mother pick out new glasses and I told her to get the same ones as me! She thought I would mind. What do I care? I'm barely home! She agreed that they would look good on her because, "We have the same face!"

At around 8pm, we had a surprise party for Morah Shani since her birthday is on Shabbos and her family is moving to Philly on Monday. She's going to Israel next week and then she's coming to Stern, so I will be seeing her. Magic Morahs Forever!

Now I am home and ready for bed. I'm not going to bed yet, but I am ready for it. Tomorrow, I am babysitting for URIEL! He is coming to my house. I might take him to Dunkin Donuts or something. Woohoo!

I am not looking forward to packing on Saturday night. I really hope Yitz picks up my computer tomorrow so I can listen to music while I pack. I hope to update my iPod too. We shall see. My parents are taking me to NY, it's just a question of whether or not they can take me to check in. I might have to find a place to go in the morning until 3 which is when I can check in. Eh.

Good night!

1 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
you left me a messege but i think its too late to call u, i should be asleep, and my phone seriously is on its last charge (like it only works when plugged in and its still slow!) but anyway...
-lets talk abt our fun lil conf
-how you should come w me to costco so you can buy contacts and glasses for cheap (i just bought a pair for $90 lenses and frames! granted it depends on your frames and perscription but they are usually very reasonable and you can also buy lenses there) also they sell big stuff! like big food for dorms! and big things of shampoo! i love costco!
-you're Mom is ridiculously cute! i wentthru a phase w my Mom like that. we wouldn't even relize it and we'd buy the same thing and she'd worry that i'd get upset. speaking of my Mom...when are you coming to hang out and meet her?
-you are a very good friend and yay for the color green
-i need massive amounts of sleep
love you mushy!
love and faith
Georgia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home