Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back in the Apahtment

The rest of the conference was alright. There were two Rabbeim who spoke via sattelite (R' Noach Weinberg shlita and R' Mendel Weinbach shlita). That was definitely the highlight of the day. I took some good notes and felt like I have finally gotten some Judaism in my summer. Yes, it's still summer.

I came back to the apartment and Kaila was here. We rearranged everything so now the former 1-bed bedroom has 2 beds in it, and we made a nice work space in the back of the living room. We blocked it off with 2 big desks. After that, I ran to the shuttle and went to Devora's. I got to see Ed and Matt. That was awesome! I went to Devora's and got my camera charger and got to chill with her! I LOVE YOU! I can't wait until Shabbos.

I can't believe that school is starting. GO AWAY!

I'm so overtired. Good night!

2 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I love you baby! Let me know if I need to come down there and kick some a#@

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yeah shabbos! i cant wait either...

igchn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home