Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First Day

The first day of school went really well. Mondays and Wednesdays will be my good days. This semester, I will be doing a lot of fieldwork in classrooms. That should be interesting.

The apartment drama is still annoying me. I just have trouble looking her in the face. We had a small e-mail exchange this morning. I presented my side (with help) and she wrote back. It didn't make anything any better. Eh, whatever.

I can't wait for the wedding tonight! I can't believe she is getting married. I didn't make any shtick! I should probably go to Staples now and get some materials.

Have a great day!

1 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hinda,

I wish you luck in elementary education. I came across your blog b/c I was looking for some info. on Mrs. Bina Hanoka...did you know her? She was one of my favorite teachers growing up. Her daughter, Miriam was also an old friend (I went to Lubavitch for elem.) I too am from Boston (Newton)...although I went to H.S. in Brooklyn NY. I also went to Stern and majored in Education (Early Childhood).

Good luck with everything and if you have anything to add about Mrs. Hanoka, I would love to hear...Ciao...

Rebecca
rbarkai@verizon.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home