Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, August 25, 2006

Mazel Tov!

As of 2am...

YITZ IS ENGAGED! He came in for the night last night and got engaged (as my mother told me at 8:45am)! WOOHOO! I had sent him a text from AIM at 1:30am saying "NU???" And this morning I had a message from his phone saying "Mission accomplished." I'm glad he didn't back out because I had to shlep all the paper goods for the l'chaim to the Heights. I am getting a ride home with my aunt on Saturday night. The l'chaim is at my house on Sunday afternoon.

Oh, to who? He's engaged to Sorah Rivka Jacobowitz from Far Rockaway. MAZEL TOV!

Hasn't quite 100% hit me that he's getting married. It hit me last week and now I am waiting for it to hit me again.

So, there you go. MAZEL TOV!

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do want me to help it hit you??
LOVE YA!!

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

no fair tiff i was gonna say that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home