Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Long Day

I went to the UWS this morning to get a copy of Nili's apartment so I can chill there today while she wasn't home. I left the apartment for a minute and when I came back, I couldn't get into the apartment. The key just wasn't working. Thank G-d I had my Metro card in my ID holder, so I was able to get back to my apartment. I came back and used other people's phones to call Nili. I apologized up and down and side to side, and she forbade me from apologizing anymore. I am meeting her at the train station later tonight.

I wasn't feeling too great this morning. I walked into my first class late and the head of the ed department was speaking to our class about the senior year and how important it is blah, blah. Then she started talking about graduation and I kept making faces at Erica and shaking my head. Then tears started falling down my face (I wasn't actually crying) and the head of the department told me to e-mail her. I need to talk to someone who knows stuff. I need her to HELP ME!

Oh, I got a new phone. Well, it's really my roomate's old phone, but I activated it to be my number. That's in Nili's apartment too. GREAT.

That's pretty much all the news for now. I am sure that I am missing out on telling you stuff, but you'll get over it.

I am hoping to go to Best Buy with someone tomorrow to get my computer replaced. WISH ME LUCK! Then it's time for Girl's Night Out! WOOHOO!

DJ, COME FOR SHABBOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home