Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Moral of the Story: Electronics Don't Like Me

Last night, due to a crazy adventure at Nili's house, I didn't get back to my aparment until really late. This morning, I woke up feeling blech.

I was going to get my computer replaced today, but I was told that I have to back up all my files. The suggestion was to e-mail them all to myself. The only problem is, my computer cord doesn't work anymore (I used to be able to twist it around to make it work) so it has about 5 minutes of life left. I am going to ask Erica if she has the same one. I thought a girl in my aparment had the same one, but, guess what? It didn't fit. Uch.

AND, I can't find my camera charger...AGAIN. I am going to finish cleaning my room in the hopes that I remember where I put it.

Tonight, I am going to the dinner part of Girl's Night Out. I can't sit through a movie too. I have to pack. Thank G-d, Zehava is going home this weekend too. My roomie Kaila might come! Devora isn't coming because she is sick. FEEL BETTER, LAMAL!

Okay, back to looking for my camera charger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home