Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, September 08, 2006

Chill, Chill?

Hey anonymous...if you're going to leave me a comment like that, DON'T. I am not interested in hearing you tell me to chill. Walk in my shoes for a day. Uch. If you want to encourage me to chill, leave your name. Coward. Yeah that's right. I went there. And I'm not going back.

After school, I went shoe shopping with Princess Perica. I love hanging out with her. I bought a replacement pair of Naot and the Rocketdogs that Miriam wanted to go with my suit. Ha. I am not going to wear them with the suit, but they're fun to wear with the skirt part. :-D

I went to Best Buy with a buddy today. They pretty much told me (after we were there for an hour) that they couldn't really do anything because I didn't get a service plan with them, so I am going to the repair place in the city tomorrow to see what they can do. I WANT A NEW COMPUTER.

After that, I went bowling as a YU/Stern event. It was fun. I got to hang out with people. Duh. I even bowled for a few minutes.

After that I had 2 cups of coffee when I had nothing in my system. Yeah, that's right. Whatever.

I can't wait for my date with my brother on Sunday. I miss him. My parents are coming in to look at halls with my brother and his fiancee, so I get to play with little one! We're attacking the city. It's going to be awesome.

I have a meeting with the head of the education department. She had wanted me to call her and have a meeting over the phone, but I told her that I would much rather meet in person. I want to show her my transcript and stuff. We shall see how that goes. If it goes well, then I will have one really huge boulder taken off my shoulder.

This blog post proves that I had 2 cups of coffee. ADD, what?

I am going to Devora's for Shabbos to just chill. I am so excited. I LOVE YOU, DJ!

Tomorrow, I need to get food for one of my teachers from seminary's (she was only my teacher for a few weeks) mother. She is staying in a hotel and I told her I would bring her some food for Shabbos. Yeah, mitzvah girl RIGHT HERE. *pat on the back*.

Good night.

1 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Blogger The Simons said...

I l_ve hanging out with you too!

I had fun and think we should do it again sometime...I could use some clothes for Yom Tov ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home