Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, September 04, 2006

Success!

The cruise was great! Fifty one kids from Boston, Providence and Connecticut came in the rain. The weather didn't damper our mood! The kids had a great time.


After the cruise, DAC and I went to Target for the second time today and I finished up my gift card. WOOHOO! I bought a suit. I bought the skirt in the morning and the jacket during the second trip. It's brown. I'll need to spice it up.

I started packing and my excuse for being up so late was that I was waiting for my laundry, but it is definitely done by now. I should go to sleep. I was going to take a 3pm bus, but I think Zehava and I are taking the 12pm. I have some work to do when I get back. I think I am going to join the gym in my building. Most of my apartment joined, so it should be fun.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home