Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Still In A Bad Mood

I am still upset, but someone just told me that I have the right to be. Good to know. Doesn't make me feel any better, but what can you do?

I am going to Best Buy on Thursday. I don't know what to do for Shabbos. I would stay in, but I'm not 100% sure that I want to do that. I need out.

I just joined the gym in my building for a month. After the holidays, I am going to join for the rest of the semester.

I have so much work to do. I am going out with a friend for a little bit, working out, doing my homework, then helping a friend write a paper.

I need sleep amoung a few other things.

Sorry this is one of those bad mood posts.

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

You don't know what to do for Shabbos?!

You silly girl.

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chill chill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home