Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, September 11, 2006

First Day of Fieldwork

Yesterday, I chilled with my little brother. It was lots of fun. I took him to Times Square and to a YU/Stern event. It was funny. Then we had dinner and he headed home (with my parents of course). Later, I went uptown to get stuff that I forgot at Devora's, then I hung out with Nili. It was cool.

Today, I was up extra early to go to fieldwork. I went to PS 41 and was assigned to a second grade classroom with a male teacher. He is amazing. Really. I got some good notes. I can't wait to go back. The kids are so cute! In the morning, there was a moment of silence. I don't think the kids fully understood, but it was nice to see them all show respect.

Today, there is a blood drive at school. I look forward to them. After I give blood (last time, my iron was too low, so I pray that that doesn't happen again), I am going to a program that school is having for September 11. I don't know what I am doing after that...I should probably do my literature homework. I actually read the book. I know...crazy. Okay, so I skimmed a lot of it, but I did follow class discussion. WOOHOO!

Okay, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home