Counter
Free Site Counter

Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Post For Nili

This post is in honor of Nili. We are having a girls night at DJ's right now. Chocolate, ice cream (we haven't broken it out yet) and beverages. Nili, you're awesome. REALLY AWESOME. I can't wait to hang at your apartment again...when you're there. ;)

Shabbos was really nice. We chilled. Devora, Darisa and I went to Mike and Laura's for Friday night and stayed in for lunch. Then we all passed out in the living room for a couple of hours. Lots of fun.

I can't wait to hang out with my little brother tomorrow. I am still not sure exactly what we are doing, but I am still excited.

I have to head back soon. I can't wait to get into bed.

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yup, i know what you mean -- its all about the bed...

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont let the losers that write anonymously bother you...its usually people with low self esteem that get off by making others feel poorly about themselves because they know they suck and want to bring others down with them. ..u know you rock

 

Post a Comment

<< Home