Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, September 14, 2006

New Classes

The new classes went alright. Psych will be a lot of work, but the teacher said that we can meet to make myself a schedule for me to make up the work since I missed some stuff. Tonight, Princess, Daniella, Rachel and I went out on the town. We went to Macy's and I got some cool jewelry and made a new friend. I saved more that twice as much as I spent. It was awesome! Yes, some of the jewelry was green. After that, we walked through Times Square and it started raining. Then we went to Brookdale, I got money someone owed me, then I came back to my apartment. I need to get out. I might go somewhere soon. Not sure yet. I still have to pack to go home. I'll do that later. Maybe I'll go get some caffeine.

Okay, that's all the news for now.

Buh bye.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

i could go for some major Hinda K dane-cook-voice right about now.

:-)

yjvernj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home