Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Erev Yom Kippur

Shabbos was great. I love being at Devora's. The meals were small and fun. Right after Shabbos, we headed to Devora's office to stuff 200 more Yom Kippur folders. There are going to be 750+ people at the beginner's services. It's going to be awesome. I can't wait to actually LEARN something.

I can't believe I am still awake...and I can't believe that DEVORA is still awake. She has to be at work at 7am. I am sleeping in. I will head to her office at some point. Once I go, I am staying until after Yom Kippur. I am not ready for Yom Kippur. That was one good thing about seminary...you were always prepared. One would think that going to a Jewish college would help in this department...but, no. Devora said it will be awesome though. I'm excited I think.

I have to plan an event with someone that will be 2 weeks from now. We were supposed to meet after the meeting I went home for, but we DIDN'T. Now, I don't know what is going on. Whatever.

In other news, I am still trying to figure out what I am doing for the second days. I hope to go hang with my NCSYers. We'll see.



I hope everyone has an easy and meaningful fast and may you all have a g'mar chasima tovah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home