Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I Woke Up An Hour Earlier Than My Alarm

I don't know why either.

ANYWAY, I wrote some of a story about high school for tonight's class last night. I'm not 100% sure what she wanted, but whatever. I was supposed to write a 1-2 page paper on what I hope to get out of my new psych class, but CLASS IS CANCELLED! In other words, I can do it tomorrow night. Class being cancelled means that I could technically go to dance class, but I think I might just take a nap. I have to write a big paper tonight and I didn't get the books for the reading yet. It's a pretty fluffy class, so I'll be able to swing it.

KAILA is coming home with me for New Years! I am so excited!

Shoot I just sneezed a lot. I guess my lack of sleep cold thing is coming back. Shoot.

Anyhoo, I have class at 12 and nothing to do until then. Well, I could do some stuff, but I don't feel like it.

End of post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home