Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, September 22, 2006

A Brand New Year

I want to take this opportunity to wish all of my loyal (and not so loyal) blog readers a Ksiva V'Chasima Tovah (May you be written and sealed for only good things).

For all of you who I have hurt this year whether I knew about it or not, I am sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

There are a lot of things that I am going to work on this year. Even though I plan to take on a lot, I know my friends are there for me to help me grow. You guys are really the best. I have been through a lot of stuff this year, and knowing that you are there for me really helped me through it. I hope our friendships continue to grow and that we grow along with it. Thank you so much!

May we all have a year of many accomplishments and blessings and may our families know only good things!

All the best!

Love,
Hinda

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

amein, kein yehi ratzon.

tikaseivi vseichaseimi Hinda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home