Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Awesome YKX@KJ

That is the word for the Yom Kippur I experienced this year. The services were awesome, the turnout was awesome, and being with Devora was awesome. Today, I left shul for 2.5 hours to run a kid's group across the street. That was awesome, too. It was great to actually understand what I was reading. George Rohr is my hero. Highly recommended. He led the services along with Rabbi Weinstock. I can't wait to go back to KJ for a beginner's Shabbos service. It's really amazing and...well...awesome.

In other news, I am supposed to be going home tomorrow. I am not sure if I am getting a ride or taking a bus. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Thanks for a great YKX, Devora! I love you!

2 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like an amazingly inspiring YK!

Glad you get to start the year on such a high note!

May the high notes keep on coming!

Miss you Hinda!

luv,
me

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger RebJay said...

miss you Kashnow!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home