Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, October 06, 2006

Soooooooo Tired

I am so tired. Man oh man. I baked a lot of challah tonight. The last batch is in the oven. I doubled the recipe, then decided to make another batch. I am so tired. Have I mentioned that already?

ANYWAY, I am very excited for the holiday. It's annoying because I know I am supposed to be reading books for school, but one of them is out of print, and the other one...well...I haven't gotten it yet. Oops.

The subbing is going really well. I worked with my mommy today. I think we heard about 3,563 comments about being a mother-daughter team. I'm not complaining, but I am not a fan of reruns. Ha.

BAH! I'M TIRED!

Nighty night night.

I'll probably get to post tomorrow. If not, then have a chag kasher ve'sameach!

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

mo'adim lsimcha Hinda!

be happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home