Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What A Difference

The second days were amazing. I made a lot of new friends and we really spiced up the holiday! We ate, danced, ate, ate, sang, ate and danced. It was a really good time. (Much different than our usual Simchas Torah experience, hence the title of the post.) I got a ride back to New York afterwards. Yesterday, I went to Devora's office and then to her apartment then came back here. I went to a friend's dorm to get the out of print book I was supposed to read for today and started reading it last night. Eh. I have to go to a wedding right after school, then I have homework due tomorrow. It's going to be crazy. Whatever.

ANYWAY, that's the news for now. Have a great day!

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard you got wasted on simchas torah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home