Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I Have Decided...

So, this week has made me POSITIVE that I want to teach preschool. I am thinking of working in the Yeshiva in the preschool in the morning and then elementary in the afternoon. I should get some elementary in there since it is my major. I have been teaching pre-kindergarten for the last several days and I really like it. I can be my crazy self and the kids still listen to me. It's awesome. My mother taught pre-kindergarten for over 2 decades, so I guess it's in the blood. If you had asked me what I wanted to do last year, this would not have been my answer, but now that I have decided, I am really excited! Now all I need is to graduate. Great.

I am really excited about Simchas Torah. That's how it should be!

I hope everyone has a great Yom Tov!

2 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

im happy for you Hinda. just Keep Smiling :-)

and come visit in january if you can...

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hinda, isnt it amazing when that light goes off, and you KNOW what you want to do, no questions asked?

YEAH lets go celebrate!! LOL any excuse right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home