Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I LOVE DUDU!

The rest of the day went by fairly quickly. Then I met Revital to go to the Dudu concert. IT WAS AWESOME! He was funny, entertaining, and just what I needed to end my day with! I wanted to take a picture with him afterwards, but that didn't happen. It's okay though. His show was pretty much a musical of his life. He sang a bunch of Broadway tunes, but I didn't know most of them. I survived. He kept me laughing. All in all an AWESOME SHOW!

Now, I'm bored. My next final is on November 2 (Teaching Science). It's going to be a toughie. Thank G-d that 2 girls in my apartment are in the class, too, so we can study together. The teacher asked us some sample questions in class today (Like, write a lesson plan for a 50 minute science lesson about _____). The test is going to be insane. Whatever.

Tomorrow, I want to talk to my education teacher about working with my cooperating teacher for student teaching. It would make me so happy which would make my professor laugh in my face because he likes to do that when I'm trying to be serious. We'll see.

Okay, night night.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger RebJay said...

i can see u an DUDU getting along... he was here not long ago.....

Love ya lots

Jacobs

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

so when I first saw the subject I was like hmm.. Hinda likes poop. It woulda been funny if this was about poop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home