Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Need The Weekend

My Day:

Jewish History

Teaching Science

Psychology

Education Elective

At 7:15, I went uptown with Miriam. I saw Amy and Nili when I got there, then Miriam and I went to the library. Miriam studied while I called the NCSYers I had to call. Then Amy came to the library and we called into the staff conference call for the Shabbaton this weekend. I told Rabbi Miller that I would do a lot of stuff. I don't really have time to do it, but it would be nice to try. I didn't bring my books back to school with me, so maybe I'll ask my little brother to bring them for me. I am really excited.

I had a great time with Miriam. Thanks! :-D

After I got back downtown, my buddy Kayla came over to play and Tiffany stopped by dressed as the devil. It was cool. Good thing I had chocolate to give her!

I have another midterm on Thursday. I should be okay. It's pretty much a test asking questions about creating lesson plans for science. Ew. Next week, I really need to buckle down. I have 3 papers and 2 midterms. Then I can breathe again.

Party on. Don't be jealous.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home