Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

How Could I Forget?

The adventure of the night: My glasses broke. One side came off. I think it's because someone who has a bigger head than me, tried them on (not to point fingers). I went all around and found krazy glue, but it didn't really help. I put tape on them when I got back. Looks like I'll have to start with the contacts. I used to wear them all the time, but now that I had glasses that I actually liked...

Eh. Maybe I can send my broken glasses back with my little brother this weekend and have my mommy take them in to get fixed. We shall see. I might just wait until Thanksgiving. They better fix them. For free.

3 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT WASN"T ME!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger mirrac said...

that's a lie. it was so him. i saw him do it. he kept saying how he was going to get u back for breaking his heart. (i hope he doesnt read this cuz i'll never be proposed to...)

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hun, just take them to a lens crafters They will fix them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home